Friday, June 5, 2009

The boy has been in Melbourne for the past 3 days. He should be finally walking through the door sometime this hour. I can't wait to see him. I also can't wait to have help again. I officially have sympathy for all those single parents out there. I think the fact that I can't drive made it just a little more painful, it make being housebound really literal (did that make sense).

The funny part is that I didn't miss the help with the girls as much as having an actual adult to talk to.

Anyway, I cant wait to see my boy again and I can't wait to hear the squeals of glee when he wakes the girls up in the morning. They love their Daddy more than anyone. Whenever he walks in the door after work it's like he's a superhero.

Well gotta, I have a particularly stinky load of diapers to go wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment