Friday, February 20, 2009

Almost party time


Tomorrow is going to be a big day. We will leave the house in the morning and we WILL NOT return until we have found the most awesome birthday present/s in the world for the girls birthday. I know exactly the style of toy that I am after. Something that I can keep in the girls room that they can both play on or with at the same time. Something that is designed for babies and toddlers.Something sturdy and tough enough to survive my little terrors. Something the criminal mastermind that occasionally takes control of their personalities can not use as a weapon against the other one, and finally and for the love of god something that I can wipe down easily. That means I don't want to spend the next year and a half looking at some crusty old puke in a nook that I can't get to and clean up. Kinda like the above pic. I think its gonna be a long day.

Alex is up top being a goose and Jess below showing off her turtle balancing skills. I think I need some practice putting up pics on blogger.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your hunt! They are too cute! So cute, I had to laugh and say "awwwwww!"

    (P.S. I use old toothbruses on nooks! I just soak them in a little Clorox before I convert them to cleaning tools, rinse, and then clean away!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a thought for decorating the table for Little Miss's birthday, (feel free to steal it), I'm going to buy some cute wrapping paper and line the table with it. We did something similar at christmas and it looks great.
    Oh and for cleaning toys I'm using coles antibac wipes.
    I'll post a pic of our table at christmas, take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for the cleaning tips, I think I'll use both.

    ReplyDelete