Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The wild adventures of thing 2

Little Miss Alex has been the centre of attention around here lately. About three days ago she created a stir by FINALLY cutting a tooth. And then about 5 seconds later we realised that she had cut both bottom teeth. It took 11 months, now we just have to wait for Jess to catch up.

But now Alex has totally outdone herself. Yesterday morning the Tman got out of bed to heat up the girl bottles. He always gets up about 20 minutes before me so I can hang my head over the sink and get the first round of morning sickness out of the way before I cuddle the girls. While he was out of the room I could here some groaning and giggling coming from the girls room. A couple of minutes later he walks in to find both the girls in the same cot. Which means Alex somehow managed to scale the side of her crib and drop into her sisters (the cribs are side by side). I'm a little in shock and really really glad she didn't decide to try escaping from the other side because she would of had a nasty fall.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to work out how the heck she managed it. Have you lowered their cots yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since then we have lowered it, but still I can't figure it out. Thing1's bed is still not lowered and I saw T2 in there today while I was doing T1's diaper, and she was trying to lift herself up over the side just using upper body strength. Mum has a theory that I sleep walked and moved her myself.

    ReplyDelete