Tuesday, May 5, 2009

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

When did my little babies turn into toddlers? And why didn't anybody warn me that the true definition of the word toddler is actually Hyperactive-nonsensical-hysterical-monkey-monsters-from-space!

I tuck them into their cots for their naps and they both just stand back up and bounce up and down rattling the sides and laughing at me in unison!

They try to feed me bugs they find, but only after they've chewed on them first!

They unfold my laundry and crawl away with diapers at the most critical point of the diaper change!

They try to play with each other EYES! and wonder why all the screaming!

They chew each others feet!

and they have the baby version of Bi-polar!

..........Its awesome, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...good times! Funny thing is, they become more insane (and more amusing) as they get older!

    ReplyDelete