Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hair cuts and catch-ups

We have been mega busy today. First thing this morning the girls had their first official haircuts. I say official because I have made several attempts at doing it myself which have failed misserably. Thing1's hair only wants to grow one way and that's over her face. No amount of styling can change it's mind. Plus it's very thick. This is why we pay professionals :p We went to PriceAttack and they did a pretty good job. I can see T1's face properly for the first time since she was about 4 months old.
I'm not sure $17 each is really that great a price considering they spent about 3 mins per child, (maybe next time I'll shop around) but if it saves the girls from losing an ear its worth it. We did Thing2's hair at the same time, just because. She didn't need it that badly, it was just a tidy-up for her. The T-man took pics with his mobile so I'm not sure how to upload them yet, but I'll figure it out later.

Also we caught up with T-man's brother and his wife and son. They came down for a wedding so we saw them for about 2 hours. Its a very quick visit. I think they arrived this morning are returning tomorrow morning and S ( the brother) will be back to work about 2hours after they land, poor thing. He works as a camera man on a bunch of different tv shows, first of the day will be a morning news/entertainment show, so hopefully he makes it in time.

Oh well thats it for me, I'm going to go pig out on some of the T-mans delicious bolognese. I don't know when that boy learnt to cook but I'm sure glad he did.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised they charged you full price for a child. Maybe next time get mum to do it, she's not a bad hair cutter. If you go to the shaver shop you can pick up a pair of hair cutting scissors and probably a cape too.
    Make sure you get Mr T so post those photots.
    Kisses for my girls xxxx

    ReplyDelete