Sunday, October 21, 2012

A big sooky-la-la post

Today I admitted defeat and sent the girls (ALL the girls) to daycare. For Alex and Jess its not a big deal. 1 day a week of daycare. Their room/class is a kinder room and they are at kinder age so I'm not too worried about them. Tayla I can justify sending too, because she is 3 and could do with learning to be a little independent. But Miss Matilda .......I'm not sure about that one.
 Alot of it is a selfish need to have a break once a week. For my sanity. It is a great centre and she will have alot of fun. But it still doesn't sit right :( Its hard to find a balance. I kinda need this to stay sane. I don't want to make the kids crazy and snap at them all the time. But still feeling guilty. Might take Tillie back out of daycare next year when the older ones start kinder for real. It will only be one bub at home so I should be able to cope alot better. Parenting is such a guilt trip!
The funny thing is if it were a friend of mine saying this I would be all 'what's the big deal? SO your kids get out of the house and get a break from Mum and Dad once a week'. Anyway, rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment