Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big bottom girls

I recently went clothes shopping for the girls and have since come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to become more flexible about the whole cloth diaper thing. I don't know if any one else has noticed this but baby clothes these days (I'm talking onsies and pants) don't seem to have much room in the tooshie area. I'm guessing it's just that the manufacturers assume most babies aren't in cloth. And it gets worse as they get bigger. My girls need a size 1 in pants when they are in cloth and a 0/00 when they are in disposables. This means if I decide to put them in pants that fit their butts the legs are way too long and incredibly baggy everywhere other then the butt. It's not a good look. I'm still going to have cloth on them when we are at home, but I think if we go out I might start trying the other ones.

Tomorrow is the big shopping day for the girls party. I can't wait to choose party dresses. the frooffier (is that a word?) the better. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You might find it easier to have them in disposables when you're out because you won't have to lug around soiled nappies. That's funny about the big bottoms, I use to think that when they were new borns, there were these two tiny little babies with huge butts, LOL.

    ReplyDelete