Monday, March 23, 2009

Party pics

We managed to survive the party. Horray! Mostly we survived because my sister and mum did all the work.
Scarily something happened that day that flicked a switch in the Things' brains, and ever since then they've been crawling, cruising machines. Hense why I've had no time to blog. So while I have two gorgeous sleeping girls tucked securely into their beds and nobody trying to untie my laces or use me as a junglegym I can finally show off my party pics.

(These are not really in order) Thing1 with her new bath toys.

Cupcakes with sprinkles make for a great exfoliant
Thing2 appreciating frosting
My lazy version of birthday cakes
Daddy and T2 taking it all in
T2's adorable new hat
T1, before I realised that the bangle was not baby proof and that she had eaten all the little embelishments. Don't you love when people give gifts that aren't age appropriate.
Thing2 in all her birthday girl glory. The bow lasted about 2 minutes.

Well thats it, as I said, we all survived. Also on Wednesday we find out if the wee squirt is a boy or a girl. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment