Friday, April 10, 2009

Fat mama

I have to confess to not having read anyones blogs/emails for ages, well about a week. Things have gone crazy around here. My kids have learnt to bite! The T-man has been working like crazy and its only going to get worse. There are alot of interstate trips coming up for him. Oh and I got fat!!! No, I'm not talking big and pregnant. I mean FAT. I grew a whole new chin, apparently the first one got lonely and needed a friend. It occurs to me that this KFC habit I've picked up, thanks to baby girl three, may have something to do with it.

So those are just a few of my excuses for being down and unenthusiastic (spelling?) lately. So in order to cheer myself up a little and do a bit of showing off of my lovely girls, here come the pics!

(Oh, and I promise, no more exclamation marks). Ah, yes. I drop food. I drop food I just spent 1/2 hour preparing. Luckily
I stained our ugly coffee table so the T-man said we could get a new one in
October (Birthday). Unfortunately I also ruined our new carpet.

Just to prove how un-fun I am atm.
I am avoiding side shots at all cost in an effort to hide the chin.

Today is the girls 13month birthday. So I thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane.
Me and Chelsee getting huge together.

One month ago today, man they were small. And don't you love Jess's enormous diaper?
Today, a year later.
Alex. Total stunner. I think she gets it from her dad.
Jess. Looking as innocent as ever. Trust me, if you looked up the word gremlin in the dictionary, this is the picture that would be next to it.
But every gremlin has her weak spot. For this one its her baby doll.
Our hero. T-man must feel like a celebrity when he comes home to a reception like this.
Well I'm gonna crawl off to bed now and try to be a bit more enthusistic tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cuteness!!!! I think we were both posting simulatenously then. When I saw that pic of T1 with those eyes I almost screamed! She's such a stunner! If it makes you feel any better I didn't see a double chin there, oh and you made me feel better with that side ways pic of you, how the heck do you rotate a photo I can't work it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always upload pics to flickr first, do things like rotating pics and then upload to blogger. This time I forgot to rotate it and when I realised I was just too lazy to fix it.

    ReplyDelete