Saturday, April 18, 2009

Photo tag

The T-man and I have been having lots of fun dealing with crazy toddlers today. They ham it up something fierce when daddys home. Right before bed time tonight I picked up Jess for a cuddle and she literally started to drip all down her leg and onto the floor. I told the man that we had a problem and his response was something like "I'll take care of this one while you clean......OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT THE?!". Alex had just peed all through her clothes and onto the T-man at the same time.
What are the chances.
They were both soaked through completely, tops and bottoms, and so were we. They had peed so much that the diapers just couldn't hold in any more liquid. It occures to me now that they both drank huge cups of water about an hour before.
Diaper failures have become more and more common since the girls started drinking from sippy cups instead of bottles. I think its because they regulate their own drinking and they don't seem to drink much all morning and then they drink a huge amount after lunch.

I don't know if that explenation made much sense?did it?

Since this post is feeling like such a fail and isn't exactly flowing smoothly from my mind onto the screen I'm going to use this opertunity to finally do my picture tag.

I was tagged for this a long time ago but kept forgetting about it. You've probably seen this before.

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

So here is mine
My friends cat. She has two Burmese that are almost identical and I think this one is Chubba-butt. It is taken in their computer room where he has climbed into his owners wolf slippers tucked into a book shelf and behind a pile of laundry.

So thats that. I tag my only two followers if you can be bothered.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to do this but the fourth picture in the fourth album was me holding a bloody and screaming new born Lauren, maybe we'll skip that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, do it! those are the best pics!

    ReplyDelete